Reply to comment
- Nice Body
- Nice Camera
- The Interface is bad. The keyboard is cluttered, with redundant
glyphs cluttering each key.
- 6 hardware buttons which don't work as you expect.
- Multiple ways to scroll the screen, which work differently in each
app. You can use the trackball, or the touch screen. Or accidentally
both at once.
The Really Bad.
- The browser does a lousy job of rendering. Some web pages flicked
between line wrap and no line wrap, making scrolling and viewing
difficult, if not impossible.
- Despite the browser working, and obviously having a working data
link, the maps application refused to work, complaining that it needed
a data link.
- The Google Mail sync also refused to work, complaining that it
needed a data link.
- In fact, the only internet enabled app that worked was the browser.
Overall, HTC Legend == Fail.